Salomon Brothers created a new software vending unit, Salomon Analytics Inc., to market Salomon's Yield Book, a proprietary fixed-income analytic system which the firm has reportedly been providing on very reasonable terms to its buy-side customers for years (IMT, May 24).
Morgan Stanley began working with its institutional investor clients to provide them with dynamic, risk-adjusted asset allocation models and risk management software tools (IMT, July 5). These technologies were being
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground