Prudential Insurance Co. has signed a contract to install Texas Instruments Inc.'s upgraded Investment Management Information System--known as MAXIMIS--at its Roseland, N.J., data center. The system will eventually provide accounting and reporting functionality for $90 billion or more in fixed-income and other funds.
"We've signed a contract and brought the system in," says Tony Latini, vice president, investment operations systems and reporting. "Now we're trying it out to see what we think
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground