LONDON--Financial news is set to become a lot more easy to use and more customizable for investment managers' needs through the use of XML in news delivery.
Tom Thomson, director of Reuters' News2web program, says, "It's going to help avoid information overload."
A specific XML document type definition for news delivery has been put to the International Press and Telecommunications Council for agreement to produce a common industry standard. Formal ratification of the standard, cal
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1