LONDON--Financial news is set to become a lot more easy to use and more customizable for investment managers' needs through the use of XML in news delivery.
Tom Thomson, director of Reuters' News2web program, says, "It's going to help avoid information overload."
A specific XML document type definition for news delivery has been put to the International Press and Telecommunications Council for agreement to produce a common industry standard. Formal ratification of the standard,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain