LONDON--Hill Martin Asset Management has outsourced its investment accounting and reporting functions to Sungard Investment Systems, using ePal, Sungard’s Web-enabled version of its Pal portfolio accounting system.
Hill Martin, which went live on the system in September, is using ePal for its discretionary services to private clients, trusts, corporates and pension funds, replacing in-house systems supported by an unnamed supplier. Around eight people at the firm will be using the system on a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground