John Fitzgerald, President, ITS Associates
What three technology issues matter most to investment managers?
Investment managers now run technology as a business, which means they invest in technology that is sustainable, can be implemented within reasonable costs, and can be managed without upheaval of the existing skill set. The technology should help control or save costs with fewer people to run, use and maintain it.
Money managers have to play off the advances in technology versus their
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground