NEW YORK--Morgan Stanley Prime Brokerage has enlisted Eagle Investment Systems to build PT-Plus, a partnership accounting and reporting product, for its hedge fund clients. Eagle, the Newton, MA-based investment management systems developer owned by Mellon Financial, says it will make the product available to other hedge funds as well.
PT-Plus is targeted for release by the fourth quarter of 2002 to provide tax reporting capabilities in time for April 2003 reporting, says Dave Palten,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers