CNA Financial Corp.'s CNA Insurance Companies unit has opted to shift all the databases supporting its information systems enterprise-wide to Sybase Inc.'s relational database management software. While details of the decision remain sketchy at press time, the shift will have an impact on at least two key applications supporting the insurance company's investment management operations.
According to Dan Fitzgerald, CNA Insurance's director of investment systems, within the next few weeks, CNA
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground