CNA Financial Corp.'s CNA Insurance Companies unit has opted to shift all the databases supporting its information systems enterprise-wide to Sybase Inc.'s relational database management software. While details of the decision remain sketchy at press time, the shift will have an impact on at least two key applications supporting the insurance company's investment management operations.
According to Dan Fitzgerald, CNA Insurance's director of investment systems, within the next few weeks, CNA
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit