What three technology issues matter most to investment managers?
Technology issues are inevitably driven by business issues. For our clients who are generally large, global institutions, those business issues center around servicing their customers, increasing efficiency, and managing global scalability. First, to gain and retain clients, our customers need technology for effective, targeted communications, with systems that easily pull together disparate information. Second, they use
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground