LONDON--Tilney Investment Management is developing a centralized Web-based portal based on technology and content from Multex, Reuters and Factiva.
Until now, Tilney had used a range of different systems in each of its geographical locations, based upon the needs of staff. But with eight branches throughout the UK, including one in London and headquarters in Liverpool, there were advantages to having a central source that the whole firm could access rather than having multiple suppliers for m
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1