Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s AutEx division is beta-testing a Unix version of its equity block-trading facility for use on Sun Microsystems Inc. workstations. Thomson has also developed a set of application programming interfaces (APIs) that will allow customers to integrate the AutEx service with existing local area network-based systems.
Also under development separately is a configuration of the system that would yield access to a local Unix-based AutEx server from customers' networke
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1