Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s AutEx division is beta-testing a Unix version of its equity block-trading facility for use on Sun Microsystems Inc. workstations. Thomson has also developed a set of application programming interfaces (APIs) that will allow customers to integrate the AutEx service with existing local area network-based systems.
Also under development separately is a configuration of the system that would yield access to a local Unix-based AutEx server from customers'
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain