LONDON--Primark Investment Management Systems, publisher of the Icon portfolio management system, is rolling out the euro-compliant upgrade of its software to its 28 users. While not all users have installed version 4.10, the company is hoping to complete the rollout within the next several weeks.
In October, PIMS will add some additional euro-compliant features based on feedback from its clients, according to John Bennett, PIMS' manager of commercial services.
But PIMS' customers are so
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground