David Flaschen, the new chief of Thomson Financial Services, plans to make the company more focused on the needs of customers and less "product focused." The aim is to take elements from a variety of business units to meet the needs of customers. But that does not mean he plans to restructure TFS along the lines of what Robert Hunter, the new president of Standard & Poor's Financial Information Services group, is doing at McGraw-Hill.
The tack taken by S&P's Hunter, who joined the unit last
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain