NEWTON, Mass.--Advanced trading technologies are growing in appeal for the buy side. Tools that bring more control over trades and better executions will improve straight through processing for small- to middle-tier buy-side firms and institutional investors.
A Meridien Research report says investment managers can gain access to tools for intelligent order routing in two ways. A larger institutional investing firm will tap into the business intelligence provided by the various alternative
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground