NEW YORK--Independently of one another, several participants in the investment management technology arena have devised models to measure the impact of block trades on share prices and investment performance. While the technique of assessing a trade's impact on share price has been used by quantitative analysts for years, active managers are now picking up on the technique.
"The active managers are borrowing some of the same methodologies that quants have used," says Lehman Brothers senior
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain