LONDON – StatPro, the Wimbledon, UK-based provider of portfolio analytics, performance measurement and risk management technology, has announced a number of new signings. Glasgow Investment Managers has taken the vendor’s performance measurement and attribution product, SPA. Other clients in the Scottish asset management industry include Abbey National, Aberdeen Asset Managers, Baillie Gifford, Martin Currie and Artemis.
Further afield, Austria’s Erste Sparinvest, the country’s second largest
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers