LONDON--A trawl of data providers in the earnings-estimates feed would come up with I/B/E/S, Barra and the Estimates Directory (now bought by Multex), but a new and growing force is privately owned JCF Group. The website (www.jcfgroup.com) could be smartened up (for instance, are there only three 'What's News' in the last nine months?), but doubling of revenue over each of the last five years must mean that something is going right.
JCF Group grew out of Paris-based Jacques Chahine Finance, a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground