SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA--Macquarie Funds Management has selected Financial Models Company’s FMCPages as its new client reporting system. FMCPages will manage reporting for products across all Macquarie’s asset classes, from equities and fixed income to cash and listed property.
At the beginning of the year, Macquarie was not even sure about buying a new system, says Fiona Martz, head of sales and client service. "The project was about a total process improvement program for client reporting and how
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution