Clarification: In the Sept. 1 issue of IMT, it was reported that Denver-based Invesco Funds Group Inc.--with some $12 billion in assets under management--was Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s largest client. However, Invesco is the largest user of Princeton's Pam for Mutual Funds investment management software. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co., which tapped Pam for Securities to support an investment portfolio valued at some $64 billion in assets, is Princeton's largest client (IMT, June 9).
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground