LONDON -- In early May, Teachers Provident Society Group -- the fifth-largest UK-based friendly society, with £921 million in funds under management -- signed a five-year, £350,000 deal with Thomson Financial for use of its Icon ASP fund management and administration platform.
The system -- which has been live for around two months -- was implemented to support Teachers’ life, pension and unit trust funds and offer the company a system that could be extended to provide pricing services to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground