In a bid to address demands for additional functionality specific to the US equities market, Reuters is planning to release a North American version of its Securities 3000 service. While Reuters declines to name a launch date, the new version is expected to be marketed to money managers in North America late in the first quarter of 1998.
Meanwhile, in other Reuters North American equity-related news, the company has revealed that its Quotron real-time quote service is now being delivered over
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution