In a bid to address demands for additional functionality specific to the US equities market, Reuters is planning to release a North American version of its Securities 3000 service. While Reuters declines to name a launch date, the new version is expected to be marketed to money managers in North America late in the first quarter of 1998.
Meanwhile, in other Reuters North American equity-related news, the company has revealed that its Quotron real-time quote service is now being delivered over
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain