From the rumor mill: Shaw Data Services Inc. is said to be talking to Automatic Data Processing Inc. about a sale of or joint project involving Shaw's Microshaw in-house portfolio management system. The rumors come on the heels of a deal between Advent Software Inc. and ADP (IMT, June 12).
Princeton Financial Systems Inc. has introduced PAM for Mortgages, a management and accounting system for commercial and residential mortgage portfolios. The system runs on local area networked PCs.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground