Donald Roll, Data Downlink Managing Director--Europe
What three technology issues matter most to investment managers?
Integration of internal and external information at the desktop, not only on the screen but combining this information into reports and spreadsheets. When investment managers study a company, they want access to a range of information from internal documents to a news summary to an earnings forecast.
Moving traditional Windows-based applications to browsers. As more information
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground