LONDON--Two of Axa Group's largest investment management subsidiaries, Axa Sun Life Investment Management of London and Axa Investment Managers of Paris, will gain a common database once they have completed installing and implementing a common portfolio management and trading platform. Both sites are in the early stages of mapping out the business processes that will be affected by the unified database, which will be part of the two sister companies' installations of Decalog's Idee software.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1