LONDON--Following an internal reorganization, Thomson Financial's First Call last week launched a new product, version 5.25, which for the first time offers a fully integrated version of all of First Call's data sets and products. The new version will enable users to search across all databases from a single interface with a single command, says Gerry Gualtieri, First Call's European general manager.
In line with its parent Thomson Financial's strategy to integrate related business units-
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground