Hartford-based George Weiss Associates Inc. has installed Advantage Business Systems Inc.'s International Trade Tracking System (ITTS), a new DOS-based portfolio management system with an emphasis on multicurrency and post-trade accounting functionality. The in-house system, which went live in phases this year, includes a relational database and may soon see additional modules providing such applications as an electronic deal-capture system.
Weiss manages about $1 billion, split between
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground