Hartford-based George Weiss Associates Inc. has installed Advantage Business Systems Inc.'s International Trade Tracking System (ITTS), a new DOS-based portfolio management system with an emphasis on multicurrency and post-trade accounting functionality. The in-house system, which went live in phases this year, includes a relational database and may soon see additional modules providing such applications as an electronic deal-capture system.
Weiss manages about $1 billion, split between domes
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1