MACGREGOR APPOINTS THREE TO MGMT. TEAM
Stephen Alepa has joined MacGregor as executive vice president of networks and electronic markets (see story, this issue). Dianne Cincotta joins MacGregor as vice president of networks and electronic markets. Cincotta joins MacGregor from State Street Global Advisors, where she held several senior positions over the last eight years. Prior to that, Cincotta spent over seven years with State Street’s custodian bank operation. Cincotta reports to Alepa.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain