LAKE FOREST, CALIFORNIA -- Risk management and trading technology vendor FutureTrade has upgraded its electronic equities trading platform for buy-side clients. The company -- which recently added five asset managers to its list of buy-side customers, but cannot name them due to non-disclosure agreements -- has been beta-testing the product with several clients over the past few months.
The new platform allows traders to access liquidity at multiple venues with front- to back-office
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain