Tudor Morgan has been appointed to the newly-created position of managing director for institutional markets at Standard & Poor’s Financial Information Services group. London-based Morgan reports to New York-based FIS head Alan Redpath.
Morgan’s job is to develop a set of existing S&P equities products, and augment them with others where a market opportunity exists. The existing products include the Marketscope equities analysis service, Compustat company fundamental data service, DRI
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground