CHICAGO – Citadel Investment Group, the $12 billion Chicago-based hedge fund manager, has signed a 10-year reference data management service agreement with consulting, technology and outsourcing provider, Accenture.
According to the agreement, Citadel will utilise Accenture’s Managed Reference Data Service (MRDS) to consolidate, validate and enhance published reference data for multiple asset types. The service entails data management, IT support, vendor management and performance-measurement
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground