Reich & Tang L.P.'s capital management group has begun initial evaluations of PC-based portfolio management systems to provide accounting and performance reporting services to 12 portfolio managers and operations staff in its New York headquarters.
According to Jerry Kenny, manager of portfolio administration at Reich & Tang, the firm has looked at Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Portia, Advent Software Systems Inc.'s Professional Portfolio and Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground