ALLSTATE Insurance Co. has selected Texas Instruments Inc.'s Maximis portfolio accounting and management system to support front- and back-office personnel associated with its equity trading group. The firm may eventually also opt to extend Maximis to support its fixed-income portfolio managers and accountants, as well--a community of users that manages funds primarily for Allstate's property and its casualty and life insurance subsidiaries.
Allstate is installing Texas Instruments' Unix
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers