ALLSTATE Insurance Co. has selected Texas Instruments Inc.'s Maximis portfolio accounting and management system to support front- and back-office personnel associated with its equity trading group. The firm may eventually also opt to extend Maximis to support its fixed-income portfolio managers and accountants, as well--a community of users that manages funds primarily for Allstate's property and its casualty and life insurance subsidiaries.
Allstate is installing Texas Instruments' Unix-base
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution