The Global Straight Through Processing Association and Axion4 are preparing for a much-anticipated pilot test of their post-trade, pre-settlement cross-border trade management utility. All the coding--some 3 million lines’ worth for the system’s core trade messaging and matching engine, the Transaction Flow Manager (TFM)--is complete, and axion4 is ready to take its next step, according to KPMG Consulting’s C. Steven Crosby, acting CEO of GSTPA AG.
Currently in final acceptance testing, the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain