Kemper Corp. is embarking on a search for a new multi-currency portfolio accounting system for its money management subsidiaries--Kemper Asset Management Inc. and Kemper Financial Services Co. The installation could eventually affect as many as 100 users at the firm--including researchers, portfolio managers, traders and operations staff.
Assisting in the search is a consulting unit of Price Waterhouse & Co. Price Waterhouse is currently conducting a month-long study of the firm's
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain