Advent Software has appointed Thomas Kerns director of Axys Partner, a hedge-fund accounting product which Advent acquired in December 1996 when it bought Bold Software for 35,000 shares of Advent common stock (IMT, December 6, 1996).
Bold's founder, Charles Record, is working from Advent's headquarters focusing on the technical aspects of enhancing Axys Partner, Advent officials say.
Kerns previously was a vice president at Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette responsible for managing DLJ's software
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground