Advent Software has appointed Thomas Kerns director of Axys Partner, a hedge-fund accounting product which Advent acquired in December 1996 when it bought Bold Software for 35,000 shares of Advent common stock (IMT, December 6, 1996).
Bold's founder, Charles Record, is working from Advent's headquarters focusing on the technical aspects of enhancing Axys Partner, Advent officials say.
Kerns previously was a vice president at Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette responsible for managing DLJ's software s
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy