CHICAGO – SunGard Trading and Risk Systems has added a real-time equity options risk assessment component to its MicroHedge options trading and risk management platform, MicroHedge RiskManager.
The new application provides real-time, aggregated views of portfolio risk, and allows head traders to group positions according to trader, symbol or industry group, as well as displays for fast assessment of portfolio risk.
Michael Horn, head trader at Chicago-based equity options
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground