NEW YORK--Veronique Weill is currently in the midst of more than 200 projects to unite the asset management businesses of JP Morgan, Chase and Fleming. As global head of technology and operations for the investment management and private banking organizations, her staff has tripled, and the IT budget has swollen accordingly.
In choosing what to keep from what Fleming, Chase and Morgan brought to the picture, Weill naturally decided to pick what was the best was of each, she says. "When you
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain