BOSTON--Oppenheimer Funds and Delaware Investment Advisors recently went live with Worldstreet Net 2.0, which was released in April. By the end of this month, Worldstreet expects to have signed contracts for 2.0 from eight clients.
Worldstreet Net version 2.0 is the company’s first revenue-producing version of the product; the first version was free. In addition, the product is now deployable via package routers installed at the user site behind a firm’s firewall. Utilizing distributed
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground