When State Street Bank acquired a majority interest in Advanced Investment Technology of Clearwater, FL, last month, it picked up much more than a small team of expert fund managers, it also gained the rights to the firm's quantitative analytical techniques that the bank hopes will push its portfolios to outperform the market.
The price of the purchase has not been disclosed, but as part of the acquisition, State Street is creating a research lab that will be directed by AIT's chief executive
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit