The ability to detect and analyse the underlying risks in hedge funds and funds of hedge funds is crucial when allocating capital to the alternative asset management space. François-Serge Lhabitant of Kedge Capital and the Edhec Business School explains that encountering risk is no bad thing in itself, as it is usually accompanied with the potential for healthy returns.
When investing in hedge funds, the control of risk should be of primary importance, while gaining some return in excess of
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1