The ability to detect and analyse the underlying risks in hedge funds and funds of hedge funds is crucial when allocating capital to the alternative asset management space. François-Serge Lhabitant of Kedge Capital and the Edhec Business School explains that encountering risk is no bad thing in itself, as it is usually accompanied with the potential for healthy returns.
When investing in hedge funds, the control of risk should be of primary importance, while gaining some return in excess of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain