San Diego-based Nicholas Applegate Capital Management (NACM), with nearly $14 billion in assets under management, has replaced standalone terminals from Shark Information Services Corp. with proprietary software that allows portfolio managers and traders to view stock quotes on PCs. NACM has also decreased the number of Bridge Information Systems Inc. terminals it relies on as part of the firmwide data consolidation efforts.
Since the firm went live with its homegrown Next Computer Inc.-based
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground