Client reporting is fast becoming one of the key differentiators in the global hedge fund industry as funds look to new areas of the business to attract the substantial institutional capital still flowing in the alternative asset management space. But as Julian Webb and Martin Cheesbrough explain, developing a competitive client reporting initiative requires more than merely automating your current reporting processes.
Improving client reporting is high on the list of initiatives for many
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground