A month after the commercial release of the Maximis portfolio management and accounting system, the Ohio State Teachers Retirement Fund (STRF) has confirmed that it will be among the first users of the Texas Instruments Inc. system when it goes live next summer.
Texas Instruments began shipping Maximis Sept. 30. The product is the successor to the Investment Management Information System (IMIS), which is currently installed at 11 insurance companies and money managers across the country.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain