First Boston Corp. has acquired Boston-based Lattice Investment Inc.'s order-routing system for the buy side. Lattice will continue to operate the system, offering it to First Boston's institutional clients.
Meanwhile, Lattice has applied to the Securities and Exchange Commission for a no-action letter regarding a planned continuous crossing facility.
Lattice, which specializes in equities, will offer First Boston customers automated order-routing to exchanges around the country. For First
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground