FRANKFURT--Commerzbank became the second large German customer of Thomson Investment Software's Portia, when it signed a license for the portfolio management system.
The Commerzbank Asset Management group, which encompasses eight main operating units with a total of DM 205 billion ($125 billion) in assets under management will use Portia throughout its operations, including the San Francisco-based Montgomery Asset Management unit it acquired in 1997 from Montgomery Securities. The lone
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain