FAIRFIELD, NJ -- Two US east coast buy-side firms are migrating from SunGard Investment Management Systems' (SIMS) Portfolio One platform to the firm's next-generation portfolio management and trading system, IMpower. Both companies -- which cannot be named due to non-disclosure agreements -- are expected to be live on the IMpower platform by the end of December, says Bob Urbanik, vice-president of SIMS.
IMpower is a global, real-time, browser-based portfolio management and trading system
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain