LUXEMBOURG -- Dexia Fund Services, a provider of custody, trustee and administration services to investment and pension funds in Europe and Asia and owner of First European Transfer Agent (FETA), has begun deploying Linedata's Linedata Compliance platform across its worldwide operations.
The Linedata system has already gone live at Dexia's offices in Luxembourg, Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland and Italy, as well as Hong Kong and Singapore. According to officials at the firm's Paris headquarters
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain