Little Rock, Ark.-based Stephens Capital Management (SCM) has stepped forward as what may be the first beta-test site for Shaw Data Services Inc.'s Shaw On-Site (SOS) in-house portfolio management system. The test site surprised industry sources who had expected Shaw to test first at such big-name institutions as Fidelity Management Trust Co.
"We're the world's favorite beta-test site," says Ted Cashion, vice president of management information services at SCM, a unit of brokerage Stephens
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain