Lazard Freres and Co.'s Lazard Freres Asset Management subsidiary has agreed to serve as the development partner for Thomson Financial Services Inc. as the vendor nears releasing the much-delayed Portia APO portfolio management system. Portia APO--for Advanced Platform Option--is a Sybase Inc. database server running under Unix that's meant to support both Portia's DOS- and Microsoft Corp. Windows-based workstation software systems.
News of the formalized relationship between Lazard Asset
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground