The market for structured products is experiencing a growth phase due to investor demand for more innovative ways to generate returns. As this growth continues, it is important to have the necessary supporting infrastructure in place to successfully expand the business in line with the expansion of the market, argues Calypso Technology’s Kishore Bopardikar.
Structured products, also known as hybrid products, combine multiple underlyings, allowing investors to take on exposure to one asset cla
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership