TORONTO – Canadian Medical Association Holdings (CMAH), a unit of the Canadian Medical Association managing $20 billion in assets through three subsidiaries, is implementing a hosted version of FRI's Raison SPS front-to-back suite.
The CMAH implementation will be phased at its MD Funds Management, MD Private Investment Management, and Howson Tattersall Investment Counsel subsidiaries over the next year.
The system offers decision support, asset allocation, trading and compliance, and clearing
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1